Education Programs

Master of Education
Several of our schools operate Master of Education Programs. Many of these programs lead to teacher certification in the United States but may also include school administration, counseling, curriculum and instruction, educational technology, or English as a Second Language. Please see the individual school pages for additional details. 
Also please note that while an international student may earn a teaching license through one of these programs, that does not guarantee that international students will be able to work in the United States. In order to work in the United States a school would need to offer you a job and sponsor you for a work visa. These visas can be difficult to earn. 
Please click on the links below to learn more about the Master of Education programs offered by Wellspring's partner colleges:
High Point University Master of Education
Rockford University Master of Arts in Teaching
Walsh University Master of Education
Doctorate in Education
High Point University also offers a Doctorate in Education. Click on the link below to learn more:
High Point University Doctorate in Education