The following guidelines are Maryville University's admission requirements for international students:
- Completed Application for Admission, either internet-based or paper version.
- Non-refundable application processing fee of US$30 for paper version.
- One Letter of Recommendation from a teacher or counselor
- Proof of English proficiency (typically TOEFL or IELTS test scores). Check specific program for language proficiency requirements.
- Official, certified secondary school transcripts in English.
- College/university transcripts must be professionally evaluated. See Transcript Evaluation.
- SAT/ACT scores will be considered for scholarship award, but are not required for admission.
- The Confirmation of Financial Resources & Affidavit of Support form is available in the international section of the web site. It must be submitted with a certified bank statement from within the past 6 months. These documents are not required for admission, but are needed in order to issue an I-20 for a visa interview.