We view a Northwood University education as an investment in your future. Any person who devotes time to a Northwood education gives up the opportunity to devote that time to all the other pursuits he or she might engage in during that time.
Northwood University believes that competitive, productive effort can overcome obstacles, solve problems, and achieve goals; that human beings can make a difference in the world in which they live; that political and economic freedom are of paramount importance in releasing creativity and productivity; that sacrifice--savings--is a necessary prerequisite to progress; that equality of opportunity based on contribution and inequality of reward using the same criteria are not only appropriate, but the necessary conditions; in a system not forced into conformity with some master plan; that it is the differences among us that make us interesting and useful to each other; in the freedom to fail.
The student Life office at Northwood University is committed to the development of student leaders. Student Life provides many programs and events to enhance your college experience.
- Over 40 registered student organizations on our campusLeadership development opportunities.
- Diversity and Health Awareness training.
- Over 10 fraternities and Sororities which create a strong Greek Life community.
- Community service initiatives within Midland County.
- Social programs, social programs, and more social programs!
- Connect with churches in the area.
- You the opportunity to develop a lifetime of Pack Pride Timberwolf memories!
The student-faculty ratio at Northwood University is 23:1, and the school has 42.4 percent of its classes with fewer than 20 students. The most popular majors at Northwood University include: Marketing/Marketing Management, General; Business Administration and Management, General; Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations; Sport and Fitness Administration/Management; and Accounting. The average frehsman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 77.3 percent.
- Aftermarket Management
- Advertising & Marketing
- Automotive Marketing & Management
- Computer Information Management
- Entertainment, Sport & Promotion Management
- Fashion Marketing & Management
- Four Year BBA/MBA
- Health Care Management
- Hospitality Management
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
Location and Community
West Palm Beach is a city in and the county seat of Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. The population was 101,043 at the 2010 census. It is the oldest large municipality in the South Florida, having been incorporated as a city two years before Miami.