Walsh University welcomes international students from around the globe into the Walsh community. The following steps are required by Walsh University for international students’ potential admission to Walsh.
- Completed online application for admission with a $15.00 application fee
- Original official transcripts translated into English providing proof that secondary education was successfully completed
- Original official transcripts from all colleges and universities or professional schools previously attended, translated into English
- TOEFL score of 500 or higher on the paper-based test, 173 or higher on the computer-based test, or 61 or higher on the Internet-based test.
- Walsh University's institutional identification number for the TOEFL is 1926
- IELTS score of 5.5 or higher
- The STEP test (offered mainly in Japan) may be taken in lieu of the TOEFL. The minimum STEP score is a "Grade 2A".
- Walsh's Certificate of Financial Responsibility indicating that student possesses funds available to pay for the first academic year
All international students are required to purchase health insurance, and they are initially required to live in the residence halls unless accompanied by a spouse and/or children. International students must maintain full-time status (12 or more credit hours per semester) during their stay in the United States.